Monday, February 2, 2009

Looking for Rehabilitation?


I have a friend name Ngek Ngek she is suffering from using illegal drugs and alcohol problem for three years now. I pity for her Single Mom. she worked hard to raise her two children. But she carry a big burden to her daughter Ngek Ngek who is considered as drug addict. I offer my help to her by searching in the internet the addiction recovery . She was very hapy when I shared to her my leearnings on this website. The Promises Treatment Centers provide supervised alcohol and drug detox by working with licensed, independent affiliates who provide close supervision and monitoring to ensure the comfort and safety of clients withdrawing from drugs or alcohol for our alcohol and drug rehab programs. After hearing all of this information she enrolled her daughter in this institution. Visit their website now at www.recoveryaddiction.info for more information.

No comments: