Tuesday, July 30, 2013

I burned calories

It was last September when I started to jogging every morning that was the time I quit smoking. I thought to myself its time to get fit. As a starter, I bought a pair of shoes but a second shoe which I'm always doing that.( Now I realized it's not worth it). I have a difficulty in breathing that time because my lungs were adjusting to my new lifestyle. It was November when Gawad Kalinga a non profit organization organize a fun run called Zombies Outbreak. It was my first time to joined a fun run but I was catching my breath for a 5 kilometer run. It was hard for me at first. My goal was to lose weight, running which is not so expensive hobby so I did. It helps me release the tension I have inside my head. When I run the feeling of being free for awhile. The feeling of the wind that damps your face. The feeling of being alive again. And the best part of running is feeling the sweat falling in your face. 

No comments: