Saturday, October 18, 2008

Taylor Swift Is An American Voter!


The pretty lady and Country star Taylor Swift just rocked the vote, for the very first time! The 18-year-old singing sensation told People magazine that casting her ballot on Thursday made her feel "so completely American."

Taylor admitted she got stuck in the long lines when she voted at home in Sumner County, Tenn. But, the leggy star admitted to the mag she felt great after: "I can honestly tell you that it was worth the wait. I felt like I really accomplished something special."

So, which candidate did Taylor vote for? Joe Jonas' reported ex-flame said she "can't share" whether she Ba-rocked the vote or went with an Ameri-Cain hero, but said she made every effort to be as well informed as she possibly could about both candidates. "I watched the debates and I read all kinds of articles on each person and each vice president and what they believe in and where their priorities are," Taylor said.

When it came time to vote, "I went with my gut instinct," she said. "I wavered back and forth the entire time I was waiting in line and when I got into the voting booth, I said, 'That's the one I'm voting for,' and I pressed the button. And I feel good about it!"

Cast your ballot for president between now and Nov. 4 at your local polling location. Good luck to you, my dear.

No comments: