Sunday, November 16, 2008

How Jessica Alba Got Her Sexy Post-Baby Bod!


New hot momma Jessica Alba is spilling secrets about the bounce-back diet and fitness routine behind her sizzlin' post-baby bod.

"I worked out -- not for hours, but I definitely had to work out," Jessica tells People magazine. "And I ate, not a lot of sweets and not a lot of cream. I kept a pretty simple organic diet, which I do now anyway."

The new momma adds that everything about Honor Marie, her baby daughter with Cash Warren, is cute, even "the explosive diarrhea -- the best ever," Jessica says. "She's the love of my life." Great body you got here, Jess!

2 comments:

Amor said...

She's still so sexy, as if hindi sya nanganak ha!

Sis Janiz, I have an award po for you. :)

Kim, USA said...

she looks sexy after delivering the baby. but i don't think so that is becuase of her exercise or what for the fact that women in america has a hard time losing a weight more so after delivering the baby. i guess this is one of the result of thank to you doc hehehe. the one who i believe has the power to lose weight after child birth is heidi klum nasa genes na ata yun.