Friday, August 7, 2009

Paalam Botchoy!


Last night, at around 6:45 p.m. it was one of the saddest night of my life. MY very loyal buddy passed away. He was only 3 months old. He was very cute, he made me smile in his own little way. He used to brighten up my day. I love to cuddle him, make fun on him. As I watched him, fight for his life, I cannot bear the pain of seeing him like that. I told him, Botchoy, Thank you for the time you've shared with me, I'm sorry for all the faults I did to you. I know it hurts, let go choy! I will see you in the holy place. Goodbye! I'll be missing you!

3 comments:

Kim, USA said...

Naiyak naman ako sa post mo Janz I know how you feel. Sana makakita ka nang kapalit ni Botchoy soon though I know si Botchoy ay hinde mapapalitan sa kanyang mga antics. Hope your okey now my condolences!!

JANZ said...

Manang Kim, maraming slamat sa condolence!

veronica said...

waaaaaahhh!!! ;(
ba't sha namatay? :(