Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Jennifer Hudson's New Interview on Her Star-Spangled Moment


It was only yesterday that the big news broke that Jennifer Hudson will be singing the national anthem on the night that Barack Obama accepts the nomination for president at the Democratic National Convention. Now, the Oscar-winning songstress is opening up about the honor.

"I'm very excited. I'm ecstatic," she tells Sean Valentine of 104.3's "Valentine in the Morning" radio show in L.A.

She says in the interview that nerves aren't a problem for her -- yet. She responds when asked if she's nervous, "Not so much, not right now. If someone asks me that again, I might get nervous. Like, why? Should I be?"

The radio host also broke the news to her that "American Idol" is adding a fourth judge. Her response? "That's great," adding pragmatically,"Hey, it's their show, they can do what they want!"

No comments: