Saturday, January 3, 2009

Amy Winehouse & Husband to Split


The most popular Amy Winehouse may find herself suddenly single in 2009 due to alleged infidelity.

Confirming reports in the UK, People magazine spoke with a lawyer for Amy's husband, Blake Fielder-Civil. "I can confirm that I have been instructed to commence divorce proceedings on the grounds of Amy's adultery," Blake's attorney Henri Brandman said.

The two have allegedly had a rocky romance since their union, while both have also had troubles with the law and substance abuse.

In early December, Blake said he wanted out of the marriage for Amy's sake, claiming he got her hooked on heroin and crack.

"I have to let her go to save her life," he told News of the World. "I am not abandoning her. I am doing this out of love."

No comments: