Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Confessional Box


Last night I consider it as one of the best night of my week. At 5:30 p.m. I took a bath and prepare myself to attend our divine mercy meeting in Garcia's Residence. Our agenda was to put a confessional box with fully air conditioned. Sister Lia presented the confessional box very well. She pattern the concept in the Christ the King Church in Manila. It's a spanish style confessional box. I love it. The estimated cost of the confessional box will be P150,000 to P200,000.

2 comments:

Kim, USA said...

hmmm that is a lot of money for a confessional box but it does looks very private so that makes people confident to confess their sins.

Kim, USA said...

hi janz, yup mas gusto ko talaga very private pag confession time na. hirap na nga magsabi nang ating mga kasalanan paano pa pag may makarinig hehe.