Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Jackie Chan Gets Musical


Asian Actor Jackie Chan and one of the finest artist is eying up a new career in music - he has agreed to perform at a special one-off concert in Beijing, China. The Rush Hour star will be joined by a host of musicians at the Beijing National Stadium in the Chinese capital for the May show, which is titled Descendants of the Dragon: Jackie Chan and friends. And Chan is looking forward to singing at the 91,000-seat arena, despite his inexperience behind the microphone. He says, "I only feel the pressure when I make films. I believe the audiences will forgive me if I forget the lyrics or I can't keep the tempo." Chan's appearance will provide a much needed boost to the iconic sporting arena, which has rarely been used since hosting athletics events at last year's Olympic Games. Good Luck Jackie on your next chosen career. My neighbor loves you so much!

No comments: